Cookie Clicker is an awesome idle clicker game with a baking theme. Start by clicking on the screen to produce cookies and see how many cookies you can bake.
In the game, start the process of baking cookies and go from a small confectioner to a master of cookies.
For each click on the giant cookie on the screen, the player receives one cookie. If you have enough cookies, you can purchase upgrade items such as cursors, grandmas, farms, mines, factories, and banks, which allow you to make cookies automatically without having to press.
Prices rise exponentially with each upgrade, costing 15% more than the most recently acquired asset of the same kind.
- Cursor: Auto-click to cookie once every 10 seconds.
- Grandma: Help you bake more cookies. Each Grandma produces 1 cookie per second.
- Farm: Grow your cookie plants. Each farm makes 8 cookies every second.
- And more upgrade items are hidden in the game.
- Some upgrade items improve click rates. You can bake more than 1 cookie with each click.
Strategy to play cookie clicker
- Early in the game: Purchasing new upgrade items is always a better investment early than entering into high-level improvements to the originally lower-cost upgrade. It is recommended to buy Cursors as they will be efficient at the start. Comparing each upgrade item can help you decide how many cookies you need for a good upgrade. Recommend using this information to get about 25 Grandmas, 15 Farms, and 15 Mines, and you'll get more efficient!
- Mid-game: Now is the moment to step away from the game and let it run on its own. Try to buy more cheap upgrade items that make cookies in the highest productivity and do not purchase an upgrade that is prohibitively costly and would take an excessive amount of time to obtain. You can do something else to occupy your time, then return with many cookies to buy upgrades.
- The late game is often concerned with purchasing the most expensive updates. Because the remainder of the game will be spent idle, use updates to increase their cookie production further. Consider idle late in the game to focus on significant transactions for achievements and updates.
- Use the percentage technique by idle cookies for a long time before using them on worthwhile updates.
- The most obvious choice isn't necessarily the best. Consider upgrading your purchase to have the most effective upgrade.
How to play Cookie Clicker
- Click on the large cookie on the screen
- Buy upgrades to have more value with each click.